JOHN KELLY Tribute Are you Loughmore NS Fittest FamilyRead More
- Please read the article on SET Allocations to school 2019-2021 on the homepage. Click on link to article.
- Please read our draft Staff-Parent Communication Policy on our homepage and email any feedback you wish to offer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 5th of March 2019.
- Check out our latest Newsletter available on the homepage by clicking on the link.
- Parents please keep sending in the fantastic affirming ‘Wonder Projects’.
- Please note changes to our before and after school activities time-table under the news section.
- Please note the following change to our school calendar also – School will remain open for a full day on Friday 15th of February. School will close for pupils for a full day instead on Friday 8th of March to facilitate staff training and in-service. We are combining a half-in, half-out meeting with curriculum training on this date. It falls the day after the Confirmation which we hope is a more convenient time for parents also.
- Confirmation will take place on Thursday 7th of March @ 11am. =
- First Holy Communion will take place on Sunday 26th of May @ 11am.
- Please note that formal uniform days are Mon-Wed and Tracksuit days are Thurs-Fri each week. Separate gear/footwear is required for training/going onto the field.
- Please contact our office with any queries once we return, or email email@example.com in the meantime and every effort will be made to accommodate you.
- Please check out our new Sensory Pathways for movement and regulation breaks, which will benefit all pupils. Many thanks to Tom Meaghers (The Bucks) in Templemore and their singing circle for raising the funds for this fantastic facility and also new sensory equipment for Solas. Available to view in link on wellness page under ‘Kidzone heading’.