JOHN KELLY Tribute Are you Loughmore NS Fittest FamilyRead More
- Happy New Year to all. We hope 2019 is a successful, happy and healthy year for everybody.
- Please look at our Winter Newsletter available on the homepage by clicking on the link.
- Parents please keep sending in the fantastic affirming ‘Wonder Projects’.
- Christmas Report Cards will be sent home by the end of January.
- PT Meetings will be held on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of February between 3.15pm and 6.15pm. We will be in touch with a time-slot for you. If there is any issue with your allotted time please rearrange this meeting through our school secretary.
- Please note changes to our sports training time-table under the sport’s news section.
- Please note the following change to our school calendar also – School will remain open for a full day on Friday 15th of February. School will close for pupils for a full day instead on Friday 8th of March to facilitate staff training and in-service. We are combining a half-in, half-out meeting with curriculum training on this date. It falls the day after the Confirmation which we hope is a more convenient time for parents also.
- Ceremony of Light for Confirmation pupils will take place on Wednesday 23rd of January @8pm in Loughmore Church.
- Confirmation will take place on Thursday 7th of March @ 11am. =
- First Holy Communion will take place on Sunday 26th of May @ 11am.
- Please note that formal uniform days are Mon-Wed and Tracksuit days are Thurs-Fri each week. Separate gear/footwear is required for training/going onto the field.
- Please contact our office with any queries once we return, or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the meantime and every effort will be made to accommodate you.
- After-school facilities and our new Breakfast Club are available to pupils. Contact us for more details.