Click on links above to see results.
At our Annual John Kelly Memorial Run in Loughmore NS this evening, we expressed our sincere condolences to the family of John and Kati Kelly on the passing of Kati on March 5th 2019. She was a wonderful friend and advocate of Loughmore NS and will be very fondly remembered by all for the optimistic and dynamic lady she was. Both John and Kati Kelly leave a fantastic legacy by the example of their lives – determination, tenacity, resilience and above all positivity and joy in the face of adversity. We often look too far for heroes, when we have local examples to aspire to and learn from. Ar dheis Dé go raibh siad. #NeverEverGiveUp!!!
Many thanks to all who ran or walked in today’s race. Thanks also to:
- John and Kati Kelly’s relatives for attending today.
- John Kelly Run Committee and all who helped out in any way today.
- Loughmore NS Staff and parents.
- Josie Ryan.
- Michelle Maher.
- Templemore Athletics’s club and personnel who assisted with times and warm-up today – Martin, Reg and Marian.
- The Order of Malta.
- Conor Stapleton.
- Loughmore Parish Hall Committee.
- All who donated confectionery.
- Our Sponsors – list to follow.
Many thanks again from all in Loughmore NS. Proceeds from today will go towards new PE Equipment to assist us in our daily quest for maximum activity for all pupils #active schools!
“Never ever give up!” – John Kelly.